with the bold text in the example below:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Titanic by James Cameron, 1997 (PG-13)


with Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher, Gloria Stuart, Bill Paxton
From the director of "Avatar"

Winner of 11 Oscars, James Cameron's effects-driven blockbuster puts a human face on a tragedy of epic proportions by wedding the historical tale of the doomed ocean liner with a fictional romance between two of the ship's ill-fated passengers. Society girl Rose Dewitt Bukater (Kate Winslet) and penniless artist Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio) struggle to survive both the sinking ship -- and the wrath of Rose's wealthy fiancé (Billy Zane)

Titanic is back, after what? Fifteen years? My goodness. I remember when it came out how I was so against it, but went to see it with almost all my classmates. And how long it was. And how I disliked at the time Kate Winslet. And how sad the ending was, and how in this moment of sadness, you see the boat sinking slowly, and all of a sudden, a guy falls and bumps on the propeller and starts spinning in a ridiculous way, my only chance to laugh of the whole movie. Creepy. Anyway, beautiful drama, impact-full, and at that time the most expensive movie ever made therefor visually unique. Anyway, it is back, now in 3D, will I go again?

Watch trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment