with the bold text in the example below:

Monday, August 20, 2012

Today is (not) a review day! LAMB #1317

Hello Everyone,
Today, I received a notification that an interview on my blog has just been published on "THE LAMB" aka the Large Association of Movie Blogs. It is a great honor, and a first for this 2-year old baby blog. I felt I needed to share. Thank you for reading this blog!

"
Site name: Cinema Just For Fun
Site URL: http://cinemajustforfun.blogspot.com
Categories: Reviews
Site Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
A blog on movies and series written by an animator, editor and videoartist and specially a cinema lover

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
The idea is to have a quick look at a movie, with the basic infos, the trailer, the poster, a small summary and a review. Since I am European, I may have seen movies that are not that mainstream in the US, and therefor propose an alternate look at cinema today.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I offer people to comment on the post, one opinion is always less relevant than many, therefor I invite people to give their opinion.

How long has this site been active for, and how frequently do you post updates to your site?
The blog was created in April 2010, the posting rhythm vary from 5 to 30 post per months or more, depending on the amount of films I get to watch.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Jackie Brown, The Game, Deconstructing Harry

Name a movie you hate!!
Casanova
"

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm still waiting to get in. I love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josh, don't hesitate to link your blog, so we can all check it out!

      Delete
    2. Ok, here it is: http://classicblanca.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the LAMB! I'm #1284 myself. Love the place. Best piece of advice- get as involved as possible!

    Great looking site look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick for the advice and compliments, feel free to comment on movies you've seen.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the LAMB! Looking forward to checking out your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Forgotten Films, feel free to send me feedback!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations.It's always nice to be appreciated.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Isabelle, stopping by to check out your blog and say welcome aboard the LAMB. Congrats, and hope to see you on the forums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Lamb! I don't think there are any other active French members so I'm very happy to see you aboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy to hear of another frenchy! Looking forward to more French reviewing!

      Delete
    2. Well to tell the truth, I'm actually Canadian. I just like seeing more international members around.

      Delete