with the bold text in the example below:

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tower Heist by Brett Ratner, 2011 (PG-13)



with Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Matthew Broderick (Margaret), Casey Affleck, Michael Peña, Téa Leoni, Gabourey Sidibe (Precious), Alan Alda, Judd Hirsch, Nina Arianda
104 minutes

When a group of workers at a ritzy Manhattan condo realize their boss has swindled them out of their pensions, they vow to reap their own justice. With the cooperation of the building manager, the group devises an ingenious plot to recover the funds.

I was told it would not be an intellectual movie. I was expecting worse therefor. I really enjoyed the first part of the movie, I think the dialogues are witty, original, I also like the twist of the end. The cast is pretty impressive, Ben Stiller has this capability to gather actors for what looks like a fun shooting time, and make a movie (not bad strategy). It is a mix of stories such as Robin Hood, Mission: Impossible and Grand Hotel, set during thanksgiving for a feel good timing. Not bad tho... And I almost didn't hate Eddie Murphy!

Play Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment