with the bold text in the example below:

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's complicated by Nancy Meyers, 2009 (R)


with Steve Martin, Meryl Streep (Marvin's Room, Julie and Julia, The Iron Lady, Kramer Vs. Kramer, Prime), Alec Baldwin (The Cooler, To Rome With Love), John Krasinski, Lake Bell, Mary Kay Place, Rita Wilson, Alexandra Wentworth, Hunter Parrish, Zoe Kazan

"When brought together at a family event, two exes find themselves oddly attracted to each other after ten years of divorce. Although the couple think that this affair will stay in a different state, it brings itself back to their own city and disrupts their personal lives. While the couple still maintain other romances, they cannot help but to continue with their affair." IMDB

It's simply complicated. Refreshing, funny. Meryl Streep is charming as usual, the cast is perfect, the humor is light and the rhythm is perfect, made from a perfect world. I think I saw all the movies from Nancy Meyers and so far, I like what I see, I find it cute. No surprise. You know what you are going to get and it's fine. I made my point, right? Go if you liked her other movies or if you like romantic comedies.

Watch Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment