with the bold text in the example below:

Thursday, October 11, 2012

This Means War by McG, 2012 (PG-13)



with Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine (Unstoppable), Tom Hardy (Warrior, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Larry Crowne), Til Schweiger (The Red Baron), Angela Bassett, Rosemary Harris, Chelsea Handler, Abigail Spencer, George Touliatos, Clint Carleton, Warren Christie, Laura Vandervoort, Natassia Malthe, Leela Savasta, John Paul Ruttan
 From the director of "Charlie's Angels" and the last "Terminator: Salvation"

This Means War is a 2012 romantic comedy spy film directed by McG. The film stars Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and Tom Hardy as victims of a love triangle in which two CIA agents who are best friends discover that they are dating the same woman. The two best friends turn their secret-agent skills against each other, heedless of the ever-widening trail of wreckage and collateral damage they leave in their wake.

Looking for an "entertainment movie for the nights, with handsome men and spy tricks, you just found the perfect movie of the moment. It is simple, well edited, fast, funny, and absolutely stupid. Have fun!

Watch Trailer:

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree about this film being simple, well edited, fast, funny and absolutely stupid lol! I had fun watching it for the most part too, even though I feel like it could have been a bit better. After my first viewing of it I just thought it was way too predictable with whom Reese's character was going to pick. I did enjoy some of the other scenes too, like the paintball scene, so I’d probably consider that the most memorable to me since the last time I've seen this movie. I'm going to have to watch it again soon though, so I'm going to add it to the top of my Blockbuster @Home queue to watch again in the next couple of days. Thanks to one of my coworkers at DISH for getting me obsessed with Tom Hardy though, I could watch this movie over and over again just to watch him lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char for your comment! You should watch Warrior, it is a very good performance of Tom Hardy.

      Delete