with the bold text in the example below:

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Matrix Revolutions by Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachowski, 2003 (R)



with Keanu Reeves (The Matrix, Constantine), Laurence Fishburne (Contagion, Man of Steel), Carrie-Anne Moss (Pompeii, Fireflies in the Garden, Chocolat, Snow Cake), Hugo Weaving (Captain America, Cloud Atlas), Jada Pinkett Smith, Mary Alice, Harold Perrineau, Monica Bellucci (Remember Me, My Love - Ricordati di me, Asterix and Obelix Meet Cleopatra, The Whistleblower), Harry Lennix (Man of Steel), Lambert Wilson (On connaît la chanson - Same Old Song, Of Gods and Men (Des Hommes et des Dieux), Nona Gaye, Anthony Zerbe, David Roberts, Tanveer K. Atwal
Sequel of The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded

The final installment in the Matrix trilogy finds an unconscious Neo trapped in a subway station in a zone between the Matrix and the machine world. Trinity and Morpheus fight to free him, but a powerful enemy complicates their mission.

I just did a Matrix marathon, a little upside down, so I saw the end of Matrix Reloaded, not the beginning, then Matrix Revolutions, and finally the Matrix. Of course, I had seen it before so it didn't bother me. I have to say Matrix Reloaded has some good points, but having finally understood Matrix Revolutions, I can at last say I really love the whole trilogy (The Matrix will still be my favorite...). Anyway, surprisingly, after more than 10 years later, the movie is still really well done, still current, and I love the universe they created for the characters, between the grunge underground, and the sleek and elegant Matrix universe. A Classic trilogy.

watch trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment