with the bold text in the example below:

Friday, February 3, 2012

Bad Teacher by Jake Kasdan, 2011 (UR)


with Cameron Diaz, Lucy Punch, Jason Segel, Justin Timberlake, Phyllis Smith, John Michael Higgins, Dave Allen, Jillian Armenante, Matthew J. Evans

Cameron Diaz stars as Elizabeth Halsey, a scheming and coarse-tongued middle school teacher who gets dumped by her wealthy boyfriend and rebounds by sinking her claws into a handsome substitute teacher (Justin Timberlake).

I read an amazing review on "Bad teacher". just before watching the movie. Not on purpose, just because I wanted to know what was the difference between the theatrical version and the unrated, which one was worth watching best.
I am quoting "The Bad Teacher DVD comes with two different versions of the movie: the 92-minute theatrical version, and the 97-minute unrated version with added "raunchy footage." I can't tell you what the difference is, you can't make me watch it twice. I chose to go with the longer cut, and I can't imagine whatever five minutes were added in made the movie that much worse, because you could take out any random five from what I saw and I don't think it would change a single thing." Jamie S. Rich
Made me crack up. Then I watched the movie, then I got what he meant. I am just leaving it to what is written below, it is not funny, not a great or original message, and poor Justin Timberlake, what a choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment